- If you have an excused absence and a 93 or higher average in the class you exempt the 9 weeks test for that class.
- If you have no absences and an 88 or higher, you exempt the 9 weeks test for that class.
Isn't it great? It is not only great for students but it is a marvelous way to keep students in school and making good grades. The policy states that if you qualify for the exemption, you don't even have to come to school, and there won't be any marks on your attendance. But if you are here and have to do testing you are able to leave at 11:15.
I think all schools should have this policy simply because it is a smarter way to keep kids in line. Maybe this is why Harris County is one of the top schools in the South. They have marvelous SAT and ACT scores and an amazing graduation rate.
AS I continue my journey out here I come across new things and new people. They have a smarter way of doing thing as far as making the lives of students easier. They aren't as spirited as I expected but they're getting there.
Love and best wishes from out here in the County

No comments:
Post a Comment